A very special prayer for you and yours....




Good morning my sweet friends! It is a sultry morning, a little bit of fog, a light rain falling and for the moment very muggy and warm out...I have been out sharing my morning time with God and now feel like I have just gotten out of a sauna....my hair is damp and my skin is moisturized...Even the yuck in the air will not stop me from spending my sweet precious time with our Father in heaven...

I have been crazy busy painting for my strokes of love business....God has blessed us so very much in sending business to me and in allowing me to use my talents, the talents he placed in my hands to help sustain us in our life..I am so very thankful for this and do not know why I did not use it earlier in my life...

Today has been a very busy day for me, painting and listening to a radio channel that is filled with good energy and the total spirit of our Father in heaven, boy when one listens to this type of music it really brings you closer to the spirit and allows your thoughts to be filled with positive, positive, positive! What are some things you do to keep your spirit fed?

I would like to get my start back going with my favorite prayer, I hope that it will allow you to feel the spirit flowing through you, that you will feel answers to questions you have and that you will feel the hand of God reaching out and touching your heart....

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.

No comments: