Prayer warriors, come and pray with me....so much need for provision!!!!






hello and happy halloween my sweet friends. It is another beautiful day here in Utah, the sun has decided to come out in all of its shining glory, the skies are clear and the most beautiful blue you will ever see and the birds are reveling in spirited song at the gift of a new day. I sit here looking at this most wonderful present that our Father in heaven is allowing me this morning and I am overcome with joy and delight to be a part of his master plan. 

In prayer this morning I sat for a very long time in silence, I reflected on all of the good things in my life, the love of my husband, the way he takes care of me when I feel I cannot take care of myself, the way in which he makes me laugh when all I feel like doing is cry. I sat and praised his holy name for my daughter and my grandson and the little family they have made, the love that I feel for each of them and the joy that enters my heart each day when I talk to them on the phone. I sat and thought of my family in Texas and and all of my friends spread all over the word and I gave thanks for HIS allowing me to be a part of each and every one of these lives. We have been praying with great zeal this week for so many, seems illness and death have been all around, pain and heartache have been brought to our attention and request upon request for special and specific prayer have been coming in. The one thing that brings joy to my heart is knowing that people believe in prayer, they know that if we pray in the name of Jesus Christ that our prayers will be heard and considered, they know that with faith that all things are possible and they know that where one or more are gathered in his name that prayers are answered. Never allow your faith or your spirit to be broken and know that we are always here standing ready to lift your very name and specific request to our Father in heaven. Don't ever give up, never stop believing, know that HE hears all of our prayers, that HE has written our books and HE has special plans for each and every one of us.

Please join me in praying this prayer, it will touch all who are in need and bless each of us! I also ask that you continue to pray for the "sleeping beauty" mom who has been in a coma since the birth of her son. He is being taken in and allowed to lay upon her chest, we are asking for a miraculous healing for her so that she might hold and snuggle this baby, so that the family unit will be complete and that their lives as one will be filled with great joy and love. I pray for baby Nathan as he struggles with breathing that his lungs be filled with God's healing air and that his breath be full and unobstructed, I pray for my special friend who's family is struggling so with one illness after another that they might all have relief and comfort while healing. I pray for each and every one of you that you be provided for , that your needs be fulfilled and your spirt be strengthened. I ask special prayers for patience and understanding for my daughter as she undertakes the endeavors of raising not only my grandson but also Derek's two nephews, I pray for these boys mom that she be awakened as to the choices she is making and be healed in her heart so that she can once again become the mom that she was fashioned to be. I pray for grace, mercy, healing, compassion, empathy, understanding, joy and love. In the name of Jesus Christ our savior. Amen.

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed and uplifting