What is your reflection telling others???



Good evening my friends, I pray this day has been a good one for you and that you are filled with joy and laughter this evening. Do yourself a favor before you go to bed...do something nice for YOU.

In prayer this night I thanked our Father in heaven for all of the miraculous blessings he is allowing, so much healing is happening, so many prayers are being answered....thank you God for each and every thing you do. I ask you Father to bless each person with strength to carry on, peace to take away stress, calm to take away chaos and comfort to take away pain. I continue to pray for healing each day for my friend Star and for all that we have been praying. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I came across this story and loved it meaning...what do you see when you look in the mirror? 

Mirrors

Several years ago I noticed something strange: people seemed to be smiling at me more often. During my young adult years people had never smiled at me that much. Most of the people I saw seemed to have grim, tense faces. They would look at me for only a second or avert their eyes altogether. Sometimes they would nod or say "hi" but more often said nothing at all. 

All that seemed to change, though, as I got older. For some surprising reason people were suddenly greeting me with a warm smile when I passed them. Their eyes seemed to sparkle when they said, "hello" and many times they would even stop to chat happily with me for a few minutes. At first I didn’t know what to make of this. Had the whole world suddenly gotten kinder without telling me? Had the hearts and souls of everyone I met suddenly grown more loving and joyful for some reason? 

Then one day when I was walking alone in a store the answer came to me. I was thinking to myself of how much God loved me and of all the blessings I had been given in this life. At that moment I walked by a display of mirrors and saw that I had the happiest expression on my face. I had been smiling without even knowing it. Then suddenly I realized that I was the one who had changed. I had grown so much in love, joy, and oneness with God. And it was the light shining from my own soul that others were reflecting back to me. 

We are all mirrors in this life. We all reflect each other’s love. We all share each other’s light. We all help each other to become the image of God that we were meant to be. May you always mirror every bit of goodness, kindness, and joy that you see in this world. May your own soul always shine bright as well. And may you make your whole life here a reflection of the light of Heaven and the love of God.

No comments: