Until we meet again:)

     Good morning and happy Saturday, it looks as if it will rain today, there is humidity in the air and our sky, although blue, is dense and beginning to fill with clouds! I pray those of my friends so desperate for rain will be allowed to sit and smell the wonderful smell it produces, will enjoy the rhythm on their roof tops and get out and dance a happy dance as it cleanses them and nourishes their dry and wilted lands!
     Today is the day we will say a farewell to my little friend, Peggy Baker who went home to live with our Father in Heaven, although a sad day for me it is also a joyous day, she is no longer in pain and is singing with the heavenly quartet! I know that her spirit will be so strong in the memorial service as she touched so many of us with just her laugh, her jokes, her playful banter and her will to live! I pray that each of you will take time today to honor those you love, will take the time to give hugs and speak the words that seem to get lost in the shuffle, I LOVE YOU, it is a simple phrase yet it is one of the most powerful gifts that we have been blessed with. Life is short, we never know if we will have another day to spend together so we must confirm to those who are special to us, who make our lives a better, who stand by us when we are lost, who lift us up when we are weak. We must tell them often how much we love them and how thankful we are to be a part of their world. I love each of you so much, I thank you for the support you give me by joining me in prayer each day, by giving me the honor of lifting you and yours in prayer when you are in need and for giving me inspiration to keep on keepin on in God's footsteps. Bless each of you with your hearts desires today, may you feel his love in all that you do, may you follow his direction and serve him by spreading his message to those in your life. God is amazing, he tends us even when we do not know we need tended! Have a beautiful Saturday! I LOVE YOU:)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Asking our Father in Heaven to be with special friends of mine AK and Dave as they say goodbye to Dave's mother, may they know that she is at peace in the arms of our Lord and Savior, that she has earned her wings, is walking the golden path and is standing beside God! Welcome home!! God bless you and yours Dave.