Question of the morning! "Is God really real?"

  
 Good morning, and happy Monday! We are overcast this morning with a bit of a wind picking up, 76 degrees and expect to have some rain showers throughout the afternoon! I see that my friends in Texas got a hint of rain yesterday, prayers are answered, will continue to pray for more so that your grounds can get really good and soaked!
      I slept in this morning....something I rarely do.....for me to sleep later than 7 a.m. is amazing, I guess my body was in need so praise the Lord!!!! In prayer as I sat out in the gusty wind I realized how much I miss when I sleep late, the sunrise has come and gone...the bugle call at the near by air force base has already taken place, the birds have made their way to where they will be holding fort so I missed the morning ritual they do before the move! Funny how just a little change in our routine can throw us off balance!
      I was in prayer this morning and again the thought that came to mind was for those in need of finding Christ, for those who continue to turn from him, for those who continually turn their backs and deny him. I know he wills for each of us to share his love, to be examples of Christ and to never deny who he is and what he has done for us, I know we are getting close to the last of days and so many are still sitting on the fence wondering if he is real, if he is there, if he is our salvation! Many people ask me..."how do you know, really know, that he is real? "I can only say to you, that I know he IS from the events that have happened in my life, I know he IS by being witness to the blessings he has give me and each of you! I know he IS real... when I pray, when I chat, when I need him, he is always there. I have had hard knocks, I have suffered loss of possessions, I have lost loved ones, I have struggled, I continue to struggle, but it is not because he is not real, it is because these hardships are learning tools in life, if everything was peaches and cream how would we learn lessons and how could we strengthen our faith?
I know in my heart that he is needing my words to touch the heart of someone who has either turned away from him altogether or is really struggling with their faith! Very rarely does he touch my heart with the same type of message two days running! I will continue to pray that whomever is in need will read this and will if nothing more ask me about my faith, ask me about the troubles I have seen and how I have overcome, it was only by his love, his hand and his sacrifice. I have a daughter that I love most in the entire world, she is my everything, she is my heartbeat! I cannot imagine her not being in my life..not even for a day! I cannot imagine having to make a choice to either save her or save multitudes of people. I would never have been able to sacrifice her so that all could have everlasting life. I would never have been able to place her on a cross and watch her perish so that the very people that had hurt her could live! He gave his only begotten son for us...for every one of us and I feel that they worst thing we could do would be to deny him, to follow satan, to not appreciate the sacrifice is such a slap in the face to our Father in Heaven. I cannot imagine not having unconditional love, knowing that no matter how bad my life gets I have someone in my corner is such a comfort to me, I cannot imagine how life would be without prayer, without knowing that I can, through, the savior speak to God any time I wish! I am posting the "salvation prayer" again this morning, if you have questions or comments please feel free to comment here, if you would rather remain anonymous there is that option for you! I love you all and pray that today might be the first day for someone in need! God bless you, won't you take his hand and allow him to touch your heart as he has touched so many others?



God Loves You!

The Bible says, "God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life"
The problem is that . . .

2All of us have done, said or thought things that are wrong. This is called sin, and our sins have separated us from God.

The Bible says “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” God is perfect and holy, and our sins separate us from God forever. The Bible says “The wages of sin is death.”
The good news is that, about 2,000 years ago,

3God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins.

Jesus is the Son of God. He lived a sinless life and then died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins. “God demonstrates His own love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.”
Jesus rose from the dead and now He lives in heaven with God His Father. He offers us the gift of eternal life -- of living forever with Him in heaven if we accept Him as our Lord and Savior. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except by Me."
God reaches out in love to you and wants you to be His child. "As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe on His name." You can choose to ask Jesus Christ to forgive your sins and come in to your life as your Lord and Savior.

4If you want to accept Christ as your Savior and turn from your sins, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this:

 Don't wait a moment longer to start your new life in Jesus Christ. Pray this with us:
    "Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

Prayer of Salvation - I've Prayed It; Now What?
If you've prayed this prayer of salvation with true conviction and heart, you are now a follower of Jesus. This is a fact, whether or not you feel any different. Religious systems may have led you to believe that you should feel something - a warm glow, a tingle, or some other mystical experience. The fact is, you may, or you may not. If you have prayed the prayer of salvation and meant it, you are now a follower of Jesus. The Bible tells us that your eternal salvation is secure! "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)


No comments: