It is never to late!!!!

     Oh Sunday, how I love Sunday:) Yes we are having yet another beautiful morning, not a cloud in the sky only blue, blue, blue as far as I can see, the sun has just come up over the mountain and the temp is a cool 67 degrees with just a bit of a breeze:) Thank you Father for giving us such a beautiful place to live. The mountains in the distance seem so regal sitting with still a bit of snow on the peaks. Your creations are amazing and I am so thankful for being allowed the freedoms to sit and enjoy as I converse with you! With a humble heart and love beyond words I thank you, in Jesus' beautiful name, amen!
     This morning as I have been sitting here I was brought to tears thinking of those who are lost at this very moment, those who deny Christ and our Father in Heaven, those who do not believe! I sat wondering how I would feel if I did not have someone to go to with every one of my problems, someone to cling to when I feel scared, someone to share my thoughts, to fall on when I am to tired to stand.  I felt such a sadness come into my heart and I cried for those who are lost and feel they have no one to turn to! I cried for their souls, for their spirits and for the pain God must feel in losing such sweet children. I cried for the ones who have chosen satan's side. My heart was heavy with sadness in knowing that in a flash of their eyes they could accept God into their hearts, they could ask him to come in and they could begin living and walking in truth and love this very moment. Today if you feel you need renewal, know that he is standing in wait for you! He will forgive even the worst of sins if only you ask with honesty in your hearts. I love so deeply, I care so completely and I pray that today someone will cross your path who will be an example of what our Savior and our Father are! We all, each and every one of us fall short, we make mistakes, we sin...but we know that with true intent in our hearts, with prayer, and with humility we can be forgiven. Life is all about "getting it right" and the best way to do this is "practice" I "practice" his teaching daily, I pray often for forgiveness and I walk with the knowledge that as long as I am trying to be the best I can be, he will continue blessing me! May this day you feel his love, may you recognize how wonderful and beautiful life can be when he lives in your heart! God bless you with all he is and all he has! In Jesus Christ's name I ask these mercies, amen!


Prayer of Salvation - Say It & Mean It Now!

 Don't wait a moment longer to start your new life in Jesus Christ. Pray this with us:
    "Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

Prayer of Salvation - I've Prayed It; Now What?
If you've prayed this prayer of salvation with true conviction and heart, you are now a follower of Jesus. This is a fact, whether or not you feel any different. Religious systems may have led you to believe that you should feel something - a warm glow, a tingle, or some other mystical experience. The fact is, you may, or you may not. If you have prayed the prayer of salvation and meant it, you are now a follower of Jesus. The Bible tells us that your eternal salvation is secure! "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

Welcome to the family of God! We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.


No comments: