Do you have examples of Christ in your life????

     Good morning my friends! It is a lovely day in the neighborhood, 73 degree and a nice breeze. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and my heart is happy! God is so amazing, as I said goodbye to my sweet friend yesterday...I felt such a peace in my spirit, as her body lay there in wait of being picked up by the University hospital where she donated her body to science, I sat and spoke with her, knowing that she was no longer there in spirit, that she had taken the hand of the angels and already made her way home, I continued to sit and chatted with her! She loved the LA Lakers, she loved to sing with the Sweet Adelines, she loved to crack jokes and basically was always happy and filled with laughter! I teased her about not having made it to cut her hair as I had planned to do, and I teased her about removing all of the Laker memorabilia and replacing it with Jazz things! I knew that she was safe in the loving arms of God as I talked with her and it made my heart so very calm, I did not cry as all I could think was "she made it" she passed the test and has received her greatest blessing" she is in the arms of the angels now!
      We live here on this earth to achieve the ultimate blessing, being able to live forever in heaven! I live my life each day mindful of the way that God wills me to live so that I can make that journey when it is my time! I worship our Father in Heaven, his son Jesus Christ and the holy spirit and look to them for guidance in all things! I know that I will make mistakes, I make them daily, but I also know that "mistaking" is learning, we must make bad choices to learn good ones, we must lay our hand upon the hot burner in order to learn not to do it again. Example is the best teacher there is, if we are led by example, make our mistakes, repent and know that God loves us...our heavenly home will be there for us! I have so many good examples of Christ in my life and I thank each and every one of them this morning. I pray for their strength and perseverance each day that they will continue to be earthly guides for each of us....this morning I thank specifically three men that honestly are Christian heros to me! Johnny, Gerald, and Alan...May God continue to bless you for the great work you are doing for him here, may he continue to fill your hearts with the words to say when you see need! May he continue to touch you and your family with love, joy and happiness and most of all may many lives be affected by you, may they find Christ with guidance from you and may his strength, love, compassion, mercy and grace remain in your daily make up! Love to the three of you in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ..amen and amen again!
     I pray that each of you has a living example that you can turn to, I pray that when God places a special spirit in your life that you will allow them in and allow them to minister to you the words that our Father in Heaven so needs you to hear! God is amazing and will never let you down:) Have a beautiful day my beautiful friends, know that love is the way, so if you would... share yours today:)

1 comment:

alan said...

Dear friend
I must first say that you have been a great influence on my life in this short time we have reconnected on facebook and through this blog. I actually wait every morning to read your thoughts and reflect on their meaning in my life. You are a blessing to me. I have relied on Jesus to find blessings from others in my life. My grandparents had a heavy influence on me. My friend Felicia now keeps me balanced and focused. The thing that really changed me or blessed me was the students at Kenedy High School Fellowship of Christian Athletes some 14 years ago. These young men and women were true inspirations to myself, their fellow students and the community. We learned the joy of christian giving and how to fight for Jesus in areas where our lawmakers wanted to stop prayers at football games. These stuidents entered a campus of turmoil and left it a campus of love and peace. Thank you FCA members that blessed me.