A time to pray! "mass prayer produces miracles" Join me if you will!!




Happy Sunday evening, today has been a lovely day the weather has been perfect, 85 degrees and steady breeze, and sunshiny skies:) I love Sunday's, love, love, love them. Today I have been in thought very much of my Megan, she is the absolute love of my life, when she moved out of state I thought I would not now how to breath, but it was detrimental in her life to make the move and the "cutting of the cord" has been wonderful for her. She is in a relationship with a dear, dear young man, one who I know is her forever partner, one who I know will take very good care of her, is willing to work side by side with her and is fair and honest. I have only been with him a few times but love so much the person that he is...kudos to his parents, I know he is very pleasing to them. I will get to visit with my daughter in the next few days and I will be so very excited to just be breathing the air that she is breathing:) The song I am posting tonight is how I felt the day I gave birth to her and is the way I feel today, I hope you will listen to the words and relive the beautiful unconditional love you felt when yours was born:)
Tonight I have a special prayer to add to the circle, a good friend to many is in fear for her mother, she is suffering some problems with her heart and is in the hospital awaiting a scan tomorrow, please pray for this lady that she is able to rest comfortably and that she will be able to reserve her calm while waiting for the test to be done, please ask with me for our Father in Heaven to touch her heart, to hold it in his healing hands and make it a simple fix. I also ask that you get "on bended knees" with me and ask special mercies on all that are suffering loss, emotional, physical, and spiritual woes, those who are lost and feel that God has taken a step back from them, those who are healing from surgery's, those struggling with finances, those who are unemployed, those who are still rebuilding from the storms, those in the floods in Minot, North Dakota, those who are in the military fighting for our freedom, for our ministers, for our government and lastly for ourselves, Pray for relief, pray for comfort, pray for peace, pray for calm, and pray for strength to help us get through the hard times. Tonight may you be blessed with a wonderful peaceful sleep, may God be a shield for bad dreams, may he be a soft pillow for you to lay your head on and a wonderfully warm blanket that you cover with! God bless you so much, thank you for coming and lifting prayers with me, thank you for being my friend and know that you are loved!!!!



If I have wounded any soul today,
If I have caused one foot to go astray,
If I have walked in my own willful way,
Dear Lord, forgive!
If I have uttered idle words or vain,
If I have turned aside from want or pain,
Lest I myself shall suffer through the strain,
Dear Lord, forgive!
If I have been perverse or hard, or cold,
If I have longed for shelter in Thy fold,
When Thou hast given me some fort to hold,
Dear Lord, forgive!
Forgive the sins I have confessed to Thee;
Forgive the secret sins I do not see;
O guide me, love me and my keeper be,
Dear Lord, Amen.

2 comments:

LynnM said...

I love your prayer at the end of your blog. I will join in prayer with you for the requests made.

Dawn said...

Lynn, thank you so much my friend! Together we can make a difference:)