Lifting prayer for peaceful sleep to you and yours!!!



Boy I am really late tonight in posting, but it is worth being late, I got to sit and visit with Wayde's two sons tonight, it is always such a thrill and a joy for me to have them come over and spend time with us!  I love my little family so very much, I miss my daughter but know she is happy in her little life in Kansas so have to put the missing her on the back burner and just be proud for her, Wayde's sons live not far from us which makes it nice and convenient for visits, all three are now grown adults and it has been a thrill to watch them grow and mature! I pray that each of you has time with your families whether near or far, I know a phone call, text message or even an email is not the same as in person but at least it fills the void. Tonight I ask you to please continue to pray for all of those who have come and ask special prayers, I ask you to continue to join me each day and evening in prayer, I have seen many times the miracles that come from continued prayer! May your nights sleep be filled with sweet dream, may the morning be bright and shiny and may the spirit of our Lord and Savior be with each of you as you fill your spiritual tank tomorrow! Love in Christ:) 



Prayer for Peaceful Sleep

Lord God,
send peaceful sleep
to refresh our tired bodies.
May your help always renew us
and keep us strong in your service.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Into your hands, O Lord, we commend our souls and bodies, beseeching you to keep us this night under your protection and strengthen us for our service on the morrow, for Christ's sake. 
Amen.


No comments: