Don't doubt!!!!!

  


  Happy Friday, another beautiful morning, 71 degrees and sunny, we had our first "summer like" day yesterday, we hit 90 degrees and it felt glorious:) I went for a late night drive and was thrilled to have the top and windows all opened up, feeling the night air tossing my hair around and playing some old time rock and roll took me back to a younger day, stopping in at sonic for an ice cream cone filled me with grins and giggles:)  I love to chance on a memory of happy times," the take me back" is so much fun! I pray today that you have "take me back" that something in your life sparks a "grin from ear to ear" "belly laugh" moment that releases you from the stress of the day and allows you back to times of youth, freedom, and zaniness! 
     In prayer this morning I prayed so fervently for the two that I prayed for last night, I hate it when people I know suffer, I feel so inadequate and sometimes I think..."I wish I could do more, but all I can do is pray and ask God for a healing" in thinking on this, I am filled with shame, I am filled with who are you that you could do more than the great healer, the master of all things, who are you to shrug prayer off as a fraction of the process? Then I am forced to look at all the times in my life alone, that there seemed to be no way, there seemed to be no answer, no way of mending the broken fence, no way of reversing a deed done wrong, no way of digging out of the dark hole...when BOOM, something happens that changes the entire situation, something happens that can only be mercy from the hands of God, something happens that fills my heart with hope and renews the faith I have. So right this very moment, after being smacked on the back of the head to wake up my brain, I am no longer feeling inadequate, I am feeling like each time I pray I am giving the gift of God, I am "on bended knees" praying for him to do what needs to be done to bring them back to health, I am praying for a doctor who will listen to God and follow his guidance on what needs to be done to bring them out of their illness. I know how powerful prayer is, I am witness to many miracles in my life, I know that through Jesus Christ all prayers are answered, I believe, oh boy do I believe and I have faith. I will not lie, my faith waivers from time to time, but ALWAYS, ALWAYS something happens that makes me kick myself for allowing it to wane! Today I stand in the knowledge that his will be done, I stand in the love of him, knowing that he will answer my prayers and I stand in comfort that he will heal these two, and that he will continue to bless those who are lifted in prayer, he will proceed in laying peace on hearts that are shaking and will lay the mercy of strength on each of us as we trudge through troubled waters! I do not doubt, I will not devalue his power and I will cling fast to the rod! I love you guys, and am so thankful that you come to this page and pray with me, I have seen such changes just in the short time it has been up and running! God bless you all with love, and joy! Be safe this weekend, allow a smile to be upon your face and love to be oozing out of your hearts:) 


Matthew 7:7-11
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.     For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. "Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!


No comments: