calling my friends in Christ, need for mass prayer for two close to my heart.

     good evening, another long day for me, it seems I am making a habit of blogging later, sorry!  Tonight the first call to prayer is for two people close to my heart,  a young man very dear to me is suffering illness, it has not been diagnosed as of yet, he is suffering severe headache, high fever, confusion, unrest and pain! He is in route back to his home town as he works out of town, I pray that when he gets to the doctor it will be something simple, and he will soon begin to heal! The second is for a very dear facebook friend, she is suffering an infection to her leg that is not healing, she is in fear of possible amputation, please, please, please, my brothers and sisters in Christ pray with me for healing, for calm and for comfort in their healing, please heavenly father cover them with your loving hands and bring forth miracles in their bodies, make them whole, make them feel your spirit and your mercy. I ask that each of you continue in prayer with me for those suffering any illness, for those suffering depression, fatigue, stress, drama, for those suffering unemployment to find jobs,  for those allowing the everyday tensions of life to take away from their living. And always pray for our soldiers, give them comfort tonight in the knowledge that so many love them, that so many pray for them and that we will not quit until they are home. God we love you so much, we have faith that when we pray you listen and that you answer. I ask all of these blessings humbly in the name of my savior Jesus Christ, amen. 

Prayer


At the Close of a Difficult Day

I am very glad, Dear Lord that my bedtime has arrived. God this has been such a difficult day for me to get through. My mind and body are so tired. It truly seems as though one problem after another has occurred today. But I was able to keep going, thanks to Your loving help. I need to rest now and to forget how trying this day has been for me. Do please bless me with a good night's sleep and when morning comes, let me feel refreshed and renewed. I pray that You will answer my prayer by making tomorrow a much better day for me.. I love You... Goodnight, Dear Lord.

No comments: