another Call to Prayer, I asked and you came with request! Praise the Lord!



Before you lay to rest, I have a few more requests that have just come in, no matter how late they come, I will fall onto my knees and lift them in prayer, we never know when special prayers are needed so please come with me into the circle and lift these specific names with me, I know we can help if we have faith and hope! 


PRAYER CHAIN NEEDED...PRAYERS NEEDED TO GO OUT FOR FB FRIEND AUDRIA KING AND HER FAMILY...HER 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 4 CANCER...IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE POST EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW HER, GOD KNOWS HER..PLEASE POST THIS TO YOUR PROFILE FOR 1 HOUR AND SAY A PRAYER FOR THIS LITTLE GIRL...THE POWER OF PRAYER SPEAKS VOLUMES.PLEASE POST AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR DOING.


Hi my dear friends, Could I get you all to do me a favor? Will you please add the following friends names into the temple in your areas for me and any other prayer list you may know of? The names are: Andree-Anne Belanger, Talia Belanger, and Crystal Wade. Talia needs prayers for health issues, Andree-Anne and Crystal need to find jobs and health issues. 


On bended knees Heavenly Father, coming to you with specific prayer requests, coming to you with hearts that are opened to the needs of others, who have faith to know that through you all things are possible father, that with you in our corner we can come through the worst of storms, we can come through the dark and shine in your light! God you know the specific needs of each of these sweet spirits, may you hold them in your arms, may you provide for them what is needed and if it be your will Father heal each of them. Most of all Father, just give them peace in their hearts and fill them with the knowledge that in all things you are there to carry them when they are to tired to walk, you are there to comfort them every step of the way and that your love will sustain them through it all! In his beautiful name I ask these favors, amen! 

No comments: